Our ravensara oil is steam distilled from the plant’s leaves.
- Botanical Name: Ravensara aromatica
- Country of Origin: Madagascar
- Extraction Method: Steam distillation
- Plant Part: Leaves
- Aromatic Scent: slightly sweet-spicy medicinal scent mixed with deep woods
- Blends well with: Clove Bud, Eucalyptus, Lavender, and Rosemary
Respiratory support, anti-microbial use, relieve sadness, uplift, mucus
Considered by the natives of Madagascar as a “cure-all”, similar to how many view tea tree in Australia.
3rd Party Testing